Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lego for Big People

Well, hubby was at hockey this afternoon with my daughter.  Its raining and miserable out.  I seized the day and ripped apart the kitchen.

It was shockingly easy.  I removed a few screws and slid out the old drawer and the old tiny cabinet.  I have done a lot of demo in my day and had been dreading doing this.



I will admit, it was a a bit of a what have I done to my house moment.

Eeeek.



My older son got into the action.  He has helped with reno projects in the past and was right into this.  He LOVED lego when he was little and gets that Ikea kitchen components are lego for big people.  Can you believe he opted to help me do this INSTEAD of playing video games.



My white oven is going to blend right in and be pretty seamless looking when this is done.

It looks great so far don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment