Monday, February 11, 2013

White Subway Tile Love

I feel in love with white subway tile about 6 years ago.  I love the clean lines and the simplicity of it.

white subway tile with linen colored grout

I tiled the back splash in my mother's kitchen with subway tile.  It gave it a cute 40's vibe.


I tiled my mother's bathroom in subway tile.
subway tile bathroom

I have a few spots in my kitchen where I will need to patch after the new counters are in.  I am setting my sights on where else I can put subway tile.  Its a look I don't get tired of.

Our old counters have the yucky up turned back splash.  That will be gone and we will have a gap to fill with tile.


Here is a preview of the counter with the existing tile.


I think once the kitchen is finished, I will move on to the our master bath.  For what ever reason, our builder thought it would be a good idea to use floor tiles on the walls around the tub.  


2 comments:

  1. I just finished the blog. Really very helpful. Thanks for sharing such an amazing blog.

    subway tile

    ReplyDelete