Friday, October 19, 2012

Drawer Pulls

This decorating thing is a funny thing.  I bought pulls for my office and decided that I didn't want to use them there.  I've had them tucked away in my sewing cup board since 2008.  I know that, not because I remember, but because I have the receipt still.

I LOVE cup pulls but they have to be square.  I am a very linear kinda gal.  Most cup pulls are just too curvy and floopie for me.


I fell in love with Restoration Hardware's Gilmore pull a REALLY long time ago.  Justifying the cost, though was a problem.  They are not cheap.  They do have a very industrial feel to them and that is my leaning when it comes to design.



Here it is on the pot drawer front. This particular drawer is painted in Farrow and Ball's pointing in the estate egg shell finish.

The door behind is my test door.  It has four different paints on it in various states of damage:  Farrow and Ball pointing, pavilion blue,  and pale powder.  The lower left corner is Benjamin Moore cloud white in satin alkyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment