Friday, March 15, 2013

Useful Kitchen with Butter Pecan Gluten Free Waffles

We've had the new counters for a month today.  Every day since we did them, I am shocked by how much the function of our kitchen has improved.

Yesterday the kids sat around the island and we made some yummy gluten free waffles.


Its hard to believe that just a few months ago this wouldn't have been possible.  One of the small things we did during the kitchen reworking involved putting an electrical outlet in the island.  Before, I had to use an extension cord if I wanted to use any small appliances on the island.  







I doubled the recipe on the Gluten Free Bisquick box

2 2/3 Bisquick mix
2 eggs 
2 1/2 cups of milk
I substituted butter for the oil it calls for on the package
4 tbl spoons of melted butter
1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
2 tsp of vanilla


As you can see, he was a very happy!  


The most important ingredient is yummy real the maple syrup.  
YUMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment