Sunday, December 28, 2014

Painting extra tall walls for a north facing room

Our "family" room is nothing more than a junk pit.  There I said it.  You now know my deep dark secret.  We used it as a bedroom for my youngest son until the older one went off to college.

I painted it blue when I was 7 months pregnant with my youngest.  Fun times.


While I love the blue, its really beat up and needs painting.  There is a lot of trim in this room and FIVE windows.



We added French doors to close it off and make it an actual room.



I went looking around the blogosphere.

I am toying with a creme or grey and painting the door charcoal grey.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuj6RYeOKlrsqyJS1DBkm7e3Zc3NcdGxsLZnm3WQA-PaDriF9oUcXkBrSQwHU_o14jgNqMOBaw5nP-63e84q6nTQV2Sc-Ck_GofP7qknr_gJ0fXMKrWsRnhqRP4YBruw2qSiX7pYy92-Jo/s400/french+doors+2.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment